About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
* Today we have semi-final match. I went to school then have march ceremony. As usual, after that we sing national anthem next school song and pledge.But after the pledge,the duty head-prefect hold the torch and run one round then give it to the principle and the principle light the torch.
That time my captain told me ''Xinqi I will let you play every match ok?'' I nodded my head and said''ok''.
During the 1st match, I stand in front of my friend(not my class,not my team is my last year same class friend) she thought that I'm in her team,so she passed the ball to me I was quite shocked why she passed to me,but I still throw to my teammates. But at last,we lose...
Resting that time my teammates and my captain were whispering one side,my captain walked to me and said''Sorry Xinqi, you can be reserved?'' Then I said '' ok....'' I was very sad,and remembering what she told me in courtyard.Maybe other teammates hate me....because of that my skills is very bad and the reserved one's skill is very good.
Then second match,they win.......so my captain came and told me again that I hate to hear she said''Sorry ah Xinqi,I must tell you this,if we win,Li Xuan will get the medal'' There was about 10 knife stabbed my heart.So sad...
I was thinking '' What the....This is UNFAIR TO ME!! Every time like this.. every time reserved find me.... Don't tell YL and SH reserved meh??? Always me... I know! YL ,SH and captain are friend, but she can't be like this you know?Then the other two are reserved why never tell them to play if you want them to play then tell that two girls to reserved! I felt pity for the other two...''
Prize giving time now.. I got a medal and its 3rd. But..the last one, she didn't get and she is the one of them whom is reserved...I felt so pity to her...Is she sad now?
Then,when we go back to our class,I wanted to put my things in my bag,but I felt something was lost, I checked and my library book,handbook and my notebook were lost!! OMG I find everywhere and I can't find it. I almost cried. Luckily,my friend found it and said '' Xinqi,is this yours?'' I looked and sigh a relief and said ''YAYAYA!!'' but, too bad my friend's card was lost!Good for him,who tell him to bully me and bring card to school. HAHA!! We change our E-link card to the new one and our picture is still the same.Hehe...*
*look at the star and make a wish*
flashbacks of the past [4:02 PM]
_____________