About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
*Yeah! Today very fun cause WL and my god sis playing then my sis brought boyboy come :) even they say is very cute! He he..But afternoon my sis say that she wanted to bring boyboy for jogging at Bedok Reservoir it's around about 6pm but my god sis says that she going home at 6.30pm so I tell her to go back early,she say ok byebye.. then I say don't be like this la,you can go back early ma,later go back time to eat already what...she say nvm la byebye lor..after awhile my sis say time to go! then I say ok wait a minute.then my god sis say nvm go down with you,going back already. I really wanted to say sorry to her and WL actually they're going back at 6.30 but I make her have a bad mood...I'm really sorry I didn't mean that..I also didn't know that she asked me to go..but I have to..cause I need to take care of boyboy while she jog..
My sis rode the bicycle,I sitting behind and boyboy sit at the basket..haha..first we rode one round,then we went to park our bicycle.My sis tell me bring boyboy go around first,then suddenly got two big dogs going towards boyboy(boyboy is quite small size),I very scared that time! Then my sister come she say nevermind lah..then the owner keep holding the string, don't let them go near boyboy,I can feel like that two big dogs are very scary and heavy even the owner can't tell them to go.My sis keep pulling boyboy to go but he kept watching that two dogs.Half way,that two dogs come again then the owner just jog with them,but boyboy looks interested with them,haha.
But interesting is that all the passers-by say that dog very cute,then got one boy ran up and say wow,very cute then touch him,his mother told him not to do so but he still touch...another boy passed by and said wow very cute leh...then wave to boyboy.Hehe..half way boyboy kept peeing anywhere,maybe he wanted to find the way home? Ha ha..he even poo at outside the toilet then my sister say aiyo,you want to poo theres the toilet you go inside and poo la!Then we went back..when I play with boyboy,got one cat purred at boyboy even the paw going to raise up but boyboy seems dunno what to do,he just looked at the cat,but luckily jiejie's friend scared the cat away.I saw boyboy jumped up..Then the cat just infront looking at boyboy,boyboy wanted to go there but I pull him away from the cat.
now waiting for my relatives coming.Maybe they are on the way? I hoped so..after fetching,10.30pm go to lao ba sha. Its very famous I think everybody heard that before right?
*look at the star and make a wish*
flashbacks of the past [9:05 PM]
_____________