About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
* today's mood: good mood..
well. Me and that T.Y.L fought. just don't care abit it. At recess, I went to field to catch butterfly again. I caught one using a big plastic bag. Then my friend say,she want to transfer the butterfly to her plastic bag, then she use the plastic bag to catch other butterfly.
While searching,she saw two butterly on a same flower,I wonder if they are mating. Then "cha" Yes! i caught it!!! I caught 3 butterfly today!! well, i gave her 2 butterfly and I got 1 butterfly. During MT,I let the butterfly out (let it free) that one very hyper. kept flying, also very big. so regretted i let it go.. hehe.. nvm. Let go then let go lor. don't know who so action got 3. acctually is 4 but died one.i don't care la! her friend help her catch one. not she catch one. hmp! I got 3! :P
to someone = I really don't want to fight with you. Ya, I know. you hate me. but you pretend to friend me. stop acting. I can see from you. last time I cry,you whisper to Calvin something. AND he say me YA LOR CRYBABY. and you told me that you didn't say,and tell me to delete it away? HA! this is very funny! you scold him,why need whisper?? why he say me crybaby?? huh?? ok. now let's talk about Cheryl. she that time fought with you. and scold you those word. she didn't say the b to your mother, she SAYING ABOUT YOU! Is your hearing got problem huh?? well..i want you to change your attitudes.. please!!! stop acting cute. you are making me sicker! please!!! change!!! i know i saying this very cruel and bad to you. but i bear it this for so long. i can't talk personally to you right? please!!! change it! stop it!! if you really hate me why you still be my friend? you making me more mistaken you! i thought i can have a good friend when i happy that you want to my friend..now. i know you hate me. ok! your wishes has granted.And!don't keep looking at me during class period. you know! i will get really sick of you! i know. cause you think i will snatch Cheryl away???
I'm sorry to say that. cause i'm angry about that!
* look at the star and make a wish*
flashbacks of the past [4:41 PM]
_____________