About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Yeah! This is a beach! Yes! I went to beach with my mother,and my mother babysit this girl call, Xiang Yi , and her family (except for her father didn't come) and her mother's friend. We straight away went there after my tuition!! Which is 12.30pm actually is 1pm but my mother wants to early go first.Yeah! We went to the D1 which is veryvery front. Felt very uncomfortable, cause we don't really go to front, we go to the middle. Saturday not really that many people just a few only.
Hmm! delicious food! Saw that? We are taking food to eat!
Bloggie: of course la! Food is to eat then for what?!!?.
Go down la! Not talking to you. =.=''' but I don't want to eat I also don't know why..

This girl looking up is Xiang Yi, and another girl is her sister, Xiang Yuan,

After eating she doing yoga !! LOL



This is their maid, Marin Aunty (don't know how to spell her name Sorry!)


I make this, nice???
Bloggie: Not nice!
Shut up! Not talking to you, you never talk, no one say you are dumb!

When I make this, I run here run there, taking this taking that. You know..is tiring!


You can see now the skies is getting darking, but we still can play! We play this thing, also dunno what is that call.

Bloggie: wow! Interesting!
whatever!
Bloggie: anyone post anything??
Have
sharetheromance.blogspot.com : Commited, faithful,loyal by Johann, I will read tomorrow!
Bloggie:..............Oh ya! You kept your DS properly?!?
OMG!! I FORGOT TO FEED MY DOGS!!I THINK THEY'RE GOING TO DIE!!
Bloggie: go la!
BYE!!!
END OF CONVERSATION.
*look at the star and make a wish*
flashbacks of the past [10:00 PM]
_____________