About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I'm supper angry today!! >:( you know what?!!? I knew that something is wrong today too! I fell down when its recess time!! GRR!! We are going to play hide-and-seek plus ice-and-water. Then one my friend don't want to play, I beg him, he say ok. then recess that time he ran away, so me and my friend went to catch him. Well, I ran at first, but I caught him that time, he was walking very fast, I was holding him. Then I suddenly fell down. OK. I told my mother, then she scold me I play too much and running!! Please! I didn't play! I did run but when I catch him, I didn't run anymore! I walk to him!!! My legs got two big bulogu and one at the hand. BLOOD!! Pain!! I walking that time very funny. I can't eat my dinner, so the hand took spoon. =.='''
Don't talk about that! I have a good news! I'm going to my friend's house this Friday to do Health Education project since this Friday no school, due to PLSE HAHA!
Bloggie wake up!
Bloggie: What?!?!
I'm telling you who post blog la! cannot ar?
Bloggie: oh..okok. cancan. (realised that I wrote there^^^^^)
HMP! I POST MY BLOG LA!
Bloggie: haha!!! lame joke!!!
OH! JOKE! haha!! let me test you, chinesE?
Bloggie: ok!
林阿姨有10个孩子,第一是一宝,第二二毛,第三三毛,第四四毛,第五五毛,第六六毛,第七七毛,第八八毛,第九九毛,请问:第十个叫什么??
Bloggie: EASY! 十宝!
wrong! ans is. : 一块!
Bloggie:........................
Got to go! Bye! *
* look at the star and make a wish*
flashbacks of the past [8:18 PM]
_____________