About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
*Hey Bloggie! I had a piece of good news and a bad news which one you want to hear first?
Bloggie: Erm....Good news first
Ok, good news is that I got back my report book and the result is I'm going to stay in 5.6! But,bad news is actually I got kick out from 5.6 but teacher give us a chance so I still can stay in 5.6, but our form teacher have to go to another school. This is what she said "No people got kick out from our class," then we shouted "Yes!" then teacher continued" BUT! One person is going to kick out". Then everybody say" Huh? Who?" Then teacher said "The person is....ME!" Everyone say" What?!?!"
Bloggie: Shocking....
Yeah....Next, recess. We had 1 hour recess for today because our school had a 'Jumbo Sale' for today we buy things and the money will goes to Old Folks Home, Of course, I bought two pens and it cost $2. At first, my Chinese teacher (she put up the stall) say "you want?" I replied "Er.. How much?" My Chinese teacher said "$1 for one pen, you want? =D" then I say " Er....Wait awhile, I think first" Then she said "ok..." then I came say" Ok! I want 2 pens =D" then she said" Thank you! =D"
Bloggie: Wow... -.-
Don't show me that face! Chinese class. We play "Stress", nice one my friends are fast! Nevermind, I challenge with my Chinese teacher. She win me! >:( people tell me to slow down, then I slow down then she win me. So, I still want to challenge her but alot of people want to challenge with her I want play, they don't let me play with her. :( I'll challenge her tomorrow >:) Muhahaha....
Bloggie: O.o
I went tuition after school and this boy is my tuition friend, he is very rude!
When I go home, my mum ask me to go down to take recycle bag and I go down I can't find anything and she told me to come up. She said the recycle bag is on other people house. Then second time she ask me to go take it again, it drop it in the drain, my brother is over here and she told me to take it, IT'S UNFAIR! I hate it! Like I'm the maid. I went down to take it reluctantly I HATE THIS SO MUCH!*
*look at the star and make a wish*
(Having class party on Friday! =) )
flashbacks of the past [6:05 PM]
_____________