About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
*Hey! Just came back from airport...well...Felt..erm?? Cause I have to do this do that. Oh...Today at school,before MT then Y.L pass paper then chat at paper, revise science forgot to bring notes...then she say bored want to play, then MT, then I wait for C. to go help teacher, cause everytime go help teacher, then I wait her, never saw her, so I just went staff room. I saw C. then she saw me, she quickly run, I say wait she still run, what's the problem with her? Then that time the door open, she go inside, she didn't even wait for me, then closed the door then say "Go pass your message with you Y.L!" Then luckily got teacher outside, she helped me open the door, then go inside, she don't even care me, she just took away all the things. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH HER?!!? Then I walk....Suddenly I CRIED!?!? WHY???
Then I walk another staircase go back to class, I stay at one side, just don't want to see her..Then my good friend come, ask me what happened?? Of course I said no, then I look, C. came, my good friend didn't know C. make me cry. So she tell C. that I cry, then teacher came I quickly sit on my chair. Sigh...She let me know that friends can't trust! =( then I told my good friend all the things then I face C. my back. Then my good friend look at her, she told me that C. do some action like saying "crybaby" Then she point at me. GRR....good luck to me for my Science tomorrow!!*
*Look at the star and make a wish*
flashbacks of the past [7:26 PM]
_____________