About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Thursday, February 25, 2010
* Thursday. Want to talk something about this week.
Monday. English composition.
Well, I don't have any confidence for my English composition. The paper passed down, teacher told us not to flip through the paper but, I can see the situational writing, I'm so shocked. You know what? The situational I did it before! It's last year's exercise. I kept smiling, so do my friends, but other's still blur about why we kept smiling. Then the teacher told us to start doing it, the others then know why we smiling. Ha ha....But too bad, I didn't revise that paper!!! And I forgotten all....Now composition, the question 2, I don't know what the picture is talking about! So I went to do the continuous writing. I wrote 2 pages, but a lot of dialogues...I hope I can get good marks...
Tuesday. Shocking day.
This will remember in my head. Something happened to Zong Wei.... He got canned. Let me tell you what had happened.
On the last Thursday, my form teacher, Mrs Tan, didn't come, so there is a relieve teacher relieving us, he is a young guy, so he is not that strict. Then, we are doing our group work, suddenly Shuan and Zong Wei started fighting, I don't know why. Then the relieve teacher trying to stop them.
Ok, now come back, it's the middle of our lesson, then our principal, vice principal and principline master came in, the 3 VIP!! Then, we quickly stand up and greet them. Then our principal say'' Put down your pens!" then we quickly put down and do the same action. Principal keep on talking then she ask Zong Wei and Shuan out. Why they fight, then Shuan said that Zong Wei bite him and spit his saliva on him, then Shuan not happy, and they started to fight. Then our principal ask the principline master come him, my heart thumped very fast, I don't know why, then I saw him holding a canned then he ask Zong Wei stand properly then, principal say, anyone of you scared? If you are, please stand. But no one stand. Then she say if we don't want to stand nevermind, put down our head, don't look at it, I too scared, I don't dare to see, then I heard the voice "PIAK!" He got canned...
Wednesday. Nothing.
Thursday (today) NOTHING!!
I really angry about those disaster in my class, they make me can't concentrate on my studies and teacher kept scolding them until teacher no time to teach us. What I learnt for English today?
NOTHING! Teacher busying scolding our class's disaster. What the hell!!? I can't tolerate!!! T.T
I'm getting worried wth our world now, I take bus home almost everyday, and I will see the grass not in green but in greyish colour... the weather is getting hot, nowadays, there is not rain. Why? Please give us some rain, save the plant..Drink more water, I'm getting sore throat now..*
*look at the star and make a wish*
flashbacks of the past [7:40 PM]
_____________