About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
OH Gosh! Now, I'm going to say that... I'M GOING TO DIE!!! Why did I say so? Because today ask us to pass up the sentence synthesis, I'm rushing that time, so my handwriting is super untidy, and two questions didn't do. OMGosh!! 2nd thing: Tomorrow is the Chinese Composition..*worried**worried* 3rd thing: I have tuition tomorrow, that is just for doing English paper!! *more worried* .
XQ Devil: Just prepare to die!!
XQ Angel: No! She won't die! She won't get scolded.
XQ Devil: but she have 4 EL period and tuition doing EL practice paper. And, most importantly, Chinese compo.
XQ Angel: So what? Maybe the teacher haven't mark yet? I believe her that she can do her Chinese Compo. She will get good mark if we pray hard for her.
XQ Devil: Crap, shut up.
XQ:Heck, that's my line.
XQ Devil: oh yea? Sorry (suddenly sing 'Sorry Sorry")
XQ: SHUT UP.
XQ Devil and Angel: =O , sorry... Anyway good luck for your Chinese compo tomorrow!
XQ: Thanks, thanks. =)
Alright..Today's EL compo was okay, but I forgot how to spell 'extinguish' OHGOSH, all I know now is I'm dead tomorrow! Will I able to survive?? Please see the new update next Monday? Lol, bye!
XQ Devil and Angel: Yes, she logged off, she couldn't update her blog because she have to go back to Malaysia to attend her Uncle's wedding.She is superrrr excited and can't wait for the tomorrow as she waited for so long. =D. Now the thing is, her mother's cousin has to take her car ride back as we have one more empty seat and Xiang Yi is going back with them. And she thinks that the car will be very noisy! Her relative always talk and Xiang Yi still a little girl. Oh gosh, they will be irratating and she may be probably can't go to her peaceful sleep anymore!!!*
*look at the star and make a wish*
flashbacks of the past [7:06 PM]
_____________