About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
*SURVIVED.
I know my Math marks today, want to know? Wait. I tell you later =P
Math period.
Teacher holding our class' test paper, I was very scared and kept playing with my pen,opening and closing the cap. (I will do that if I nervous). Teacher said she just got it from the other teacher, she then see our paper. I watch her, her expression slowly become bad, I knew something will happened. She then say, "well..one person from your class failed."
Then everybody shouted "Shuan!!"
Then teacher say "nono, not shuan, is a girl"
My jaws dropped when I heard that, then I don't know why, everybody look and me and someone said "Xinqi!!"
Then I starting to cry, I can't control it, luckily no one saw, only my friend sit infront of me and then person beside me.
Then teacher give out the paper 1, I saw and it was written "33/40"
OMG?!
Then my friend say"sorrysorry! My paper, then he take away. Well..I got 34. ARGHHH. I am a idiot.
Then 2nd paper, more nervous. Then teacher come to me, I knew that, I never got A or an A* sigh..
I didn't even look at it, just turn to the back, not wanting to know the mark. That question facing me is wrong. Argh. I turn. Wrong. Correct, correct, wrong......and I knew I have not hope.............. I forgotten how many wrongs I have. Then I put down the paper. The person infront of me took my paper away and I look at his expression, he smiled and said " OMG!! XINQI YOU PASSED!! YOU GOT 68!" After hearing, I don't know whether I should be happy or sad.
For happy, I didn't fail, lucky..
For sad, never meet my target and need to go back to school for June holiday the 2nd week. ~Aish..~*
*look at the star and make a wish*
flashbacks of the past [3:47 PM]
_____________