About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
I am very excited today!
Echo Echo This is really the first time I meet a guy like you Thinking all girls are yours.. This is the first time meeting a guy like you Even though you make my heart flutter You bring me down by thinking of other girls
I see everything with my eyes
The thought that all girls are yours
That they all likes you, it's a delusion
The good people around you are all oblivious
Here, there, your sweet words
Echo Echo Echo Echo
Your voice keeps torturing me like a
Echo Echo Echo in my mind
I'm trying really hard, I try to stop it like a
Echo Echo Echo Echo
They're not directed to me, why am I acting like a fool?
Echo Echo Echo in my brain
They seem like words towards me, I just fell for you
It's a crime not noticing
No matter how much I scream on the inside
It's a waste because you don't hear it
But avoiding you is not easy to do
When you leave home you start your job
The girls passing by are all a masterpiece
When someone falls for you, you make your move right away
Here, there, your sweet words
Echo Echo Echo Echo
Your voice keeps torturing me like a
Echo Echo Echo in my mind
I'm trying really hard, I try to stop it like a
Echo Echo Echo Echo They're not directed to me, why am I acting like a fool? Like a
Echo Echo Echo in my brain
They seem like words towards me, I just fell for you
People who wish that I do well with him
Throw your hands up, throw your hands up
People who can be better to me than he was
Throw your hands upupup, throw your hands upppp
Echo Echo Echo Echo
Your voice keeps torturing me like a
Echo Echo Echo in my mind
I'm trying really hard, I try to stop it like a
Echo Echo Echo Echo
They're not directed to me, why am I acting like a fool? Like a Echo Echo Echo in my brain They seem like words towards me, I just fell for you ECHO! ECHO! ECHO! ECHO! Your voice keeps torturing me ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO You womanizer, be good to me too Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo~Echo~ (hahaaa)
To clear myself, I'm not in love, but I'm so so so so so so excited for tomorrow! Yay!!~~
This week many feelings comes at a time. Like sad, happy, excited, jealous, etc. . Everybody have feelings right? This week,I can say that I'm jealous and excited.
Why jealous? Don't say jealous, find a better word, ENVY.
Friends. Friends can't be trusted sometimes, agree with me? *nod head*
Truthful friend will defend their own friend, help each other when in need, care for each other.
Bad friends will pretend to be good good friend, then take advantage of the friend, talk about their backs.
Correct?
Some people may have a better life, a better friends, parents, etc.
Some people may have a normal life, normal friends, parents, etc. (no offence?)
I'm in a normal life, I didn't receive so much love from friends and others. I'm just a ordinary primary 6 school girl. I regretted that I never treasures time and let it flew away. Now, I'm a stupid, idiotic girl. My marks aren't that good and I can get to a cream class, amazing. I can't really say that, I'm counted fortunate to be in this class. Better grade friends, ect ect ect. I'm bad in everything, including my English, please don't blame me for my gramma mistakes.I've tried my best to make this blog 'alive' and fruitful
I wanted to say sorry to anyone if I copy things or whatever other things. I wanted to say Thank You that I didn't say last time to the people who help me.
I won't hate people that makes me angry and others.
Last year in P6, everything change, looking through all my class photo from P1- P6, I've changed alot. Everybody change too. I'm definitely going to miss my primary school, teachers and friends.
Although I'm not leaving the school yet, but, I just left a few months.
Please, TREASURE YOUR TIME, DO NOT REGRET!
flashbacks of the past [7:50 PM]
_____________