About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
I'm utterly disgusted my one of my group member's action. Want to hear? Right.. I will say what happened today.
Me and my friends are drawing something on my small whiteboard and some other member went chasing around.
Then that team mate A cried, I didn't notice, I just thought she was faking crying, because my friend say she fake crying, then when I looked at her, she really cry. I asked why, and my friend said because they are playing 'Virus', so this two keep on passing 'virus' to each other, then A fed up and end up crying. What is this!?
Then, we become serious and practicing our dance move, but she was still crying! So, I end up fedding up and said, "I'm giving you ten seconds, if you continuing crying, YOU WILL BE KICK OUT OF THIS GROUP!" with my 'cracked' voice, beacuse I'm having sore throat. x(. But...guess what!? SHE STILL CRYING! WHAT'S FREAKING WRONG WITH HER?!
She was crying and she said her chest is pain. So I said "You want me to call my sister?!" I'm fedding up! What's wrong with her! She doesn't want to act and dance, so she found those excuses.
How great! She doesn't even help us a thing for the group! And my friend said if we won this video, she is going to tell teacher that A didn't help us a thing. When we are discussing, she played with her friends.
A! I really see the real side of you, thank you! You just acting innocent infront of teacher. x( I must stop being angry, I should not angry because of this freaking person.
Babo Sand, because you cried, I called you Mud.
And you, Beach (not female dog! Not b*tch!) , you also didn't do a thing, how can I forgot you? You didn't help a thing in the project too -.-
Sorry, I'm being too angry, forgive me.
flashbacks of the past [5:36 PM]
_____________