About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Gradnight
Heylo. That's me and Patricia at the bus stop opposite my house. She live near me ^^. So, we decided to take bus to school together. Well, I thought she is not going to take bus with me because she messaged me that her dad not picking her up because he have a meeting and then asked me if I can ride bus. So I thought she is not taking bus with me so I leave the house a bit late and walked slowly to the bus stop, then she called me and I saw her at the bus stop.
She explained to me and she was referring when we going back home, so I have to call my dad not to fetch me because I'm taking bus back home myself.
When I'm in the bus, I was cheering "YAY!! GRAD NIGHT, GRAD NIGHT, GRAD NIGHT!".
We reached the school at about....6+ (it starts at 6pm) and we are a bit late, we RAN to the school's small gate and ran up to the hall.
As what I expected, many girls wore dresses, aww. They are all very pretty!
First thing I came to the hall.
Li Pin and Hui Shan
(PS. Hui Shan's dress totally suits her! She looks PRETTY!)
Beverly + the retarded me.
Sze Min + Retarded me + Jasmine Tan
(Well, Jasmine Tan's face was cut, xD)
Jasmine Tan and the.........SUPER RETARDED ME!
Guess what? Mrs Low, our Principal was helping Mr Hakim to do........
NAIL POLISH! >< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiNkQnhgq0NWaVV3euy3cJdVCKJv1Z3Nb51xGgxO-B9YCgaT67QDcsGiIfu7Nsci-wcY1qbEZohWVAVbdA_jOg7dtHCUsz6Siae9YE9ruEjTRiCY8etBjeNZTdxCZ9CwpYTOMKeJAxEFcFv/s1600/121120101287.jpg">
The 'Nail Polish' section, for girls. Chinese teachers helping them to do.
LiPin and (URGH, ANOTHER RETARDED ONE) me.
Cheryl, me and my BLUE BALLON!
HAHAH! Guess who?
Answer: LI-ING!
Oh Gosh! Jean! You are warned not to tell Li-ing that I posted this! xDD
Are they quarreling? xD.
Jonathan, Patricia, Celine (the one with hoodie)
Hmm....Iyan is our represensitive for 6.6! One of the class' pupils must go to stage to dance! Woot!
Our Hip-Hop girls nominee!
The Hip hop boys nominee!
Mrs Low asked the P6s which 5 male and female teachers should come to the stage, everybody chose Mr Hakim, Mr Haziq (Sorry! I don't know how to spell his name! You know, I know, okay already, xDD), Mr Raj, Mr Subash and Mr De Cruz. As for female teachers are Miss Liu, Mrs Gan, Mrs Ding (Miss Teo) and the other two Malay teachers, I forgot their names.
Want to know who is this year's hip hop winner?

Congrats to Nurul Huda and Whilce!
After this, Patricia went the 'Nail Polish' Section to re-polish her nail. Then Miss Liu said I should feed Patrica because of her nail. xD But at last I didn't because she never eat. xD
Our last shot (Probably?) with our Math teacher, Mrs Gan!
In the canteen, everybody are eating their dinner.
Well, I think some of them treat the school as a 'Haunted House'. Why? Because the lights are off, and some of them went to third floor's toilet. It was pitch dark. xD. I didn't go, I was stayed in the canteen doing nothing. Wait, I was eating ice-cream. =D.
I think Jean was dared by Patricia walking in the dark, if not, she must say something to someone. =D. Heheh, how threatening! xD
Then, Li Pin took my balloon and I have to chase her! I caught her and Syafiwah told me to go inside the canteen and take class photo with our form teacher, Mrs Tan. I went inside and found only me, Umairah and who? I forgotten, sorry. Plus Shaun, Qi Rong, Sheng He and YongDing.
We chatted while the boys are taking photos. Then she asked if the class is rowdy when she's not here and she showed her ankle, it was bandaged and she asked how to go to school next Monday and who is going to carry her up to the class. And I answered "LIFT!". She said she needs to take a long way back to the class. Hehe.
I called Patricia and she said she is still in the middle of the walk, and I told her to come back to the canteen in the instant, and they did. =D

Did you see cameras on the canteen table? I know there's alot, we asked Mr Lim to help us take. And after that, he fed up seeing many cameras and he said last camera. xD
I'm quite disappointed as not whole 6.6 pupils were here to take pictures...
After the Graduation Night, I was like "Aww...2 hours is just like 1 hour, why so fast? I hope there is another Graduation Night..
Again, me and Patricia.
Beverlee Smilez Tat's juz 2h I would nvr forget . =']
Yeah, agree. That's all for today? My mum is scolding! Bye~ Good night!
flashbacks of the past [7:41 PM]
_____________