About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Friday, November 19, 2010

I can't believe that it's the last day of school today. Aww... Let me tell you about things today. Okay?
First, when I came to school, I went straight up to the class and saw Cheryl, I gave her the letter and went to 6.7 as Li Pin told me to. I went there to chat with my friends for a while, then go back to 6.6. Saw Jean came, I gave her the letter too.
Took a lot of random pictures...
Then, Mrs Tan came in the class and we took a class photo, without Li-ing, Charlotte, Calvin and teacher. 
After that, we went to Jonathan's sister's class to watch their environmental message. P6 is doing Music Video, P4 doing Standard English video, telling others to say standard English.
After finishing watching, we went to buy popcorn which we are supposed to buy.
Tada~ Popcorn Stall! =D
After finish buying, we went to the find our leader and take attendance in case who is not here. Then, we went up to the hall for the Film Fest.

Reel Life!


The decoration in the hall, there are also posters, but I didn't take a picture of it.
There are Gingerbread Man, Spiderman, Harry Potter, Bruce Lee and two others, I don't know their names. Haha.
Mr. Suhaimi Yusof was invited to our school. =D
The video was damn great! Even the other levels' video are mostly better than P6s... =\
Went recess after that.
TADA~ THIS IS WONG JEAN!
Me and Celine
Celine, me and Patricia.
Me and Patricia.
Patricia, me and Jean! Hahah!
Me and YiiLing decided to go up to our class and see what they are doing now since we have nothing to do. After about...15 minutes, we quickly go down back to the canteen as the recess is up. 

The 'Harry Potter' and 'Spiderman'
Did you see the silver star balloon and the gold one? Me and my friends actually took it out and suck the helium gas. I did try, it's cool. xD. My voice went really high.
Hahah.
Now, the sad part has come...
After teacher dismiss our class, I saw Germaine crying, then Yii Ling also. At that time, I started feeling sad and thought about the memories I have with my friends and in this school. I walked up to Yii Ling and we hugged. EHHH, FRIENDS! Okay? xD
I was walking past 6.5 and saw many people crying.
After that, I quickly walk up to Patricia, Celine and Jonathan with my teary eyes. Celine and Jonathan walked infront first. Me and Patricia are talking and she said that she is going to cry. And I replied "yeah" then I started crying.
And she is like "OH MY GOD! Don't cry..!" then we go down to the 3rd floor, outside the staff room, I saw Syafiqah, Nadia, Syasya, Ameera and Umairah, then I saw Syafiqah crying.
Then, Ayuni and Dinie walking on the stairs. Me and Ayuni hugged, she was also crying. Then, I did the same to Szemin, Jasmine Tan.
After that, when me and Patricia walking out the gate, I saw the cleaners and say goodbyes to them, while crying. xD.
We walked one round then we go to the bus-stop. When we walking, Patricia said "Bye trees, bye bus stop, bye TNPS, bye~~" then I looked at the opposite bus-stop. I continued, "bye Wanting! Bye everyone! BYEEEE~~", then Patricia continue again "Bye RuanQian, bye Shandy~~" xD Then, one P5 girl that Patricia knows and also take bus with us, came. She was crying too! Hehe.
Aww...this is sad...we have be discussing about who we are going to miss when we leave Primary School, a lot of people will say, "No! Not her!" or "Eww! Why him!? Hell, no!". Now, we are leaving Primary School, everybody said "I will miss everybody! EVERYONE!". Now, I finally know why people keep saying that it's hard to say goodbye.
I can't go to Patricia's birthday party tomorrow! And Jean says "YOU MUST COME TOMORROW. GAHHHHHHH, I WILL CRY AND GO EMO IF YOU DON'T COME" xD, isn't she cute? ♥ But still, I cannot go. ><
Now, I feel like singing to SJ's 'A Short Journey'. "Oh baby say goodbye, for a short while..goodbye"~~
BYE TNPS! *SOBS*
flashbacks of the past [2:57 PM]
_____________