About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Fainttt

Hi people, I finally back alive. Something 'interesting' happened to me in school today.
This morning when I reach school, my stomach suddenly very pain T_T. Our 1st period is Science, so my stomach just painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn until the lesson going to finish soon. 15 minutes before Science lessons end, my teacher gave us 'break time' and I immediately went up to her and seek permission from her to go to the washroom.
When I was walking to the teacher's table, I felt something is really wrong, my head becomes heavy and my vision became very dark. Then I ask the teacher for permission and she said yes, but she didn't give me the card, which is permission from teacher that we can go out. And then I asked for the green card, she said "oh yeah, wait a minute" then she find, then I think I closed my eyes for a while. And yeah, everything blacked out. I FAINTED. You didn't see wrongly, I F-A-I-N-T-E-D.
Then, I thought I was dreaming, yeah, I thought I was sleeping in class and I immidiately woke up, I'm actually lying down on the floor. -__-. My ears is very very pain as well as my head. Woah gosh, that's definitely embarrassing, I thought I fainted for hours already. Then my Science teacher asked whether I'm okay and asked whether I ate my breakfast. And I said no. =\. Then she ask one of my friend to buy sugar and sweet drinks for me while I go to the toilet. When I look myself in the mirror, I look so pale. =(.
Then Science lesson finished, Miss Lorgaj came in and did some announcement for tomorrow, then she come to me and said that I should go home and see doctor. Then I packed my stuffs, called my mother and went to General Office to wait for her. For around 30 minutes later, my parents came and fetch me back and see doctor.
Basically, the doctor said is because I didn't eat my breakfast and normally stomache ache will faint. Then my mum asked the doctor to see my blood pressure and he said 110. Normally, other people's blood pressure will be 120, but mine 110, but nevermind since I'm still young.
And well, this is my second time fainting. My first time was riding the 4 wheels bicycle and the handle hit the wall, and I fell down, and my lips hit the wall. I don't know.. that's what my mum told me I fainted when I was about to walk home after that.
Don't worry guys, I'm just still a bit tired giddy still. I wonder what's my classmates and my teacher's reaction when I fainted.
This is terribly embarrassing, how many I going to face my classmates? -___-""
flashbacks of the past [5:35 PM]
_____________