About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Friday, February 25, 2011
SPORTS DAY

So far, I've did well for my History, Math & Chinese. VERY BADLY for my Science.
History : 33/40
Math: 40.5/50
Chinese: 41/50
Science: 26.5/50
I still don't know the others yet. =\
I think next up will be Geography. Since I did badly for Science, my Geography sure do very badly too.
Cut the crap, that's not the main point.
Today was the Sports Day. Awesome, awesome, very awesome. ACHIEVERS WON! WOOT! And this week was like a hell. I have to stay back everyday for cheerleading practice, we get to go home at 6.30PM. So by the time I reached home, it's already 7+PM.
And FINALLY, it's sports day today. I managed to sleep last night. BUT, I don't know what happened to me, I WOKE UP SUDDENLY. Yes, very very sudden. Then I became nervous till I can't sleep anymore. Can you imagine? Dancing in front of so many people? In front of the judges?
The seniors sprayed my hair with red hair spray, then put glitters on my face. Then we were the first one to perform =_____=. Of course, I'm nervous, my hand was shaking, xD.
Everything is quite perfect. =). There's 4 houses, and we got 3rd for cheerleading. Victors got first. I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT. From the start I knew it that they will get first, because they have one really very very very good dancer inside. And I really love their steps A LOT.
OH, WHATEVER.
flashbacks of the past [6:36 PM]
_____________