About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
I think I just need to control my mouth, everything will go right. How come I feel like everything went bad when my friends are close to me... should I avoid them, so that they will be better too?
My life didn't went that great.... I don't know how to explain.. there's good times and there's also bad times...
I really can't wait for my birthday.. I don't know why. It's still far away.. I can't wait how people is going to celebrate it. Or... will it going to be boring day? I don't know. I hate waiting and enticipate it, but end up, nothing special happened.
Like when I'm P5.. I was enticipating a cake to appear at 12AM. But no.... nothing happens. My heart sank. SANK. Then next day, my bro and I watched movie only, after that, tuition. After tuition..... nothing happens. Isn't it birthday a very special day for everyone? I'm sort of in charge of the birthday thingy for my class. And if the person's birthday, we will pass paper writing down our birthday wishes. And they are really very happy and grateful about it. (I'm so sorry January & February babies ><. Didn't get to write birthday wishes to you all)
#Foreveralone:(, that's what I can say about myself. Nothing more to describe myself.
My April Wish : I want to change my life, like seriously. I want myself to stop scolding swear words or any vulgar even though I'm angry or what. I want myself to smile and not getting piss off / angry easily. I want to be a cheerful girl... And a last wish, keeping to myself :) Enough of sad things. Let's talk about happy things. No, last few years wasn't a proper one. THIS ONE IS THE PROPER ONE. THE FIRST ONE. Yeah~.
And a little secret :
Basically she's from our class, who will be the lucky girl? I'm trying to find out. Whoooo?~ Congrats girl, he likes you :). Be happy. Because many girls like him, but he likes you! If you found out, you must be damn lucky! I swear. Haha, last year, not long ago yeah, uh? The girls you have crushed on must be very lucky. :). Good luck boy. I'll try to find out who 8).
I've quite a number of happy things. BUT! They are my secrets! I need to keep it safe~~ :D. Sorry :P. 
Okay, bye everyone :D.
( PS. HAHA, HAPPY AMANDA? I'VE UPDATE MY BLOG :D )
flashbacks of the past [8:43 PM]
_____________