About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~

Dear somebody,
I know age gap. But still, I've already grown up, I'm not like a small kid who knows the secrets and run to daddy & mummy and tell them about it. You can always come to me and have a 'talking session' and share your feelings, everything. Please don't keep everything to yourself. Do you know how worried am I when I heard you fainted and went in 'h'?
And because I'm very busy, I cannot visit you the first 2 days. And finally on the third day, I get to see you. I was really very shocked when I see your eyes keep rolling and you can't even blink. I don't really know what happened to you. You can't even focus and look at me properly. And also, I don't know why, you can't talk. After looking at you like this, I can't even control my tears. But luckily the light is not that bright, no one saw me crying.
The next day, after school, I went there and visit you again. Thank God, you are getting better already, you are not rolling your eyes that much, just that you must focus. I'm praying each day, hope you can recover soon. After a few days, you got out of the place and back home. I'm so happy, you can walk already, but still, you have no energy to talk yet.
Just yesterday, you were very sad, and cousins came to visit you. You suddenly cried and the cousins were worried about it and decided to talk to you. You can't say anything and keep on crying. Even they ask you something, you keep on shaking your head.
Once again, I couldn't help it, I cried again. I tried not to look at your face because if you see our sad face, it will make it worse. I belief your energy will be back soon, I belief you can talk again. I hope after you come back from M'sia, you have energy to talk already.
Dear God, please let her gain back her energy, let her talk... thank you.
I was flipping through photos when I'm young. Flashbacks!




Now
Me and my Grandpa <3>
Life is life, everything is so stress. I just want a simple life, not too complicated or what.
I want to talk to you, but end up, I feels like irritating you. What should I do? What should I do? Joahaeyo. It's just a simple word, but need a lot of courage. Sigh.
SIGH
flashbacks of the past [9:30 PM]
_____________
*[[___ welcomee `-//*
lazy days
lonely nights
looking for a lonely star
who'd keep me company
looking at the widespread sky
being me a lonely soul
gazing at the moon so bright
making wishes upon a star
a blow of breeze
to animate
the freezing scene
so the strings of white gold ribbons
seem to tease the lonely moon
because it is standing still
and they are free to move
"twinkle twinkle little star . . . "
I used to sing when I was young
now I've grown but still today
" . . . how I wonder what you are"
lying down upon the meadows
dream of flying up so high
reach the stars, sit on the moon
dancing ballet with the clouds