About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Hi.
Was looking back at some old posts and I thought "oh my gosh so this is how I was like few years back?". My first ever post was on 21 March 2008, I've kept this blog for about 4 years omg that's long. Still remember one of my post was so long without any punctuation & paragraphs and my godsister was laughing at me. Haha.
I was laughing soooooooooooooo hard at my posts rofl was I really like this before that? 'i hate someone and it's is at my class,tuition and chinese tuition!!!!' /facepalm/ OH I found another one 'it is none os my bisnuess' omg seriously? xD 'today i went wa wa wet with my best friend' ........I can't remember I wrote these but HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA
Okay back to serious stuffs.
I don't know what's happening to me, really. But looking back at the posts last time, I realised I'm always depressed, easily bullied, that's why my hatred for people increased as days go by. Technically, I hated everyone else besides my best friend & my godsister (but slowly I got drifted away from her, yeah)*. I do socialize with people, but I don't go close with them. But then until P5, I started being more socialized, made new friends and get close with them.
*truthfully, me and godsis has been really really really awkward when we met or talked to each other. Looking back at those blog post in 2008-2009, I realised how close I was with her. It has been 4 years, I've already forgotten everything. Is it because of school? Busy? Me being quiet? Matured? Or perhaps annoyed at each other that causes us to drift apart? Honestly, I don't know. I'm quite amazed at how things changed so much in 4 years. Hey, if you're reading this (I don't know if you still do since I haven't been updating my blog for ages, even though I did, the entries are long and boring hahahahha), let's find a time to chat. I have lots of things to tell you. OH PLEASE, let's just don't talk about books, for once :D*
Past few months for me feels like I'm living in hell. Not about bullying or anything, I'm fine with my sec school friends. Project is the MAIN problem. Past few months, March I think? I was down with fever on the weekend just before my first common test. My fever was constantly up and down, it's not getting any better. But I insisted going back to school on Monday to take my common test. What's in my mind was "streaming streaming streaming, I have to score well". But my teachers stopped me and asked me to go back home and take a rest since my conditions will affect my marks. Went back to see the doctor again and I did blood test, next day, I received the news that my hemoglobin is very low that I have to go to the hospital to check.
lalalalalallallalalala - I have anemia right now. But I have to eat the pills to make iron go up
It's frustrating really, I really really hate the fact that I have to eat this and that medicine, the thought of it is making me feel like puking. I found it disgusting. I felt more disgusted at myself by the fact that I'm not healthy anymore.
With the conditions I'm at now, I still have the struggle my project. This incident was about 1-2 months ago but we were suppose to do projects about science. God, you never know how much I trusted this 2 guys, I thought that they're bad but still responsible for school stuffs, I guess I was proven wrong. Damn, they freaking pushed all these jobs to me and my best friends. They took us for GRANTED. Seriously? Even though we're good friends you can't just take us for granted! I felt guilty too, thinking that I couldn't help much for the project, all I did was doing the props, the logbook etc. Most of the ideas & the video editing was done by my best friend. I had CCA so.. :(
What anger me the most was we were supposed to come back school (we were having ISPL during that week, so we're not suppose to go school), but the both of them said that they're busy. Okay, we believed them. BELIEVED THEM. But when we're suppose to meet up another day, he said "I can't go out because my mum don't allow me to." Don't you think this sentence is a bit fishy? Which parents on earth doesn't care about their child's grade, plus it's a project for god's sake, it'll affect other group member's marks as well. Hello?
So my best friend replied "oh then you can play computer games while doing ISPL?" and he still dare to reply "My mum thinks I'm doing ISPL" ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha. You have no idea how much I want to punch/slap him.
Later in the afternoon, I have to go for CCA while my best friend edit the video, during break, I went up to find her. One of my classmate who was there too said "_____ just started his ISPL like 30 mins ago" and I had that "O.o" face. My other classmate commented "Yeah! He was playing minecraft with _____ (his crush / ex-gf. I think they're still together though lol) & ______ (the other guy who's in my group), she updated her facebook status, I saw." my jaws instantly dropped, and I was fuming with anger. I stomped out of the room and went back to my CCA.
O..okay..? Isn't it too much? TOO MUCH? I went to check and yeah, it's true. SOOOOOOOOO, you would rather play with your girlfriend than doing your project, the one which will affects your marks? Hahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaah.... today one of my classmates updated her status that the 3 of them + 2 other friends hang out together today. HANGING OUT TOGETHER. So, your mum don't let you go out to do projects but can hang out with friends? What sorcery is this shit?
Up to now, I'm still doubting them, I don't know if I should trust them anymore. Seems like not.
I felt so tired of being taking granted. I hate when friends around me saying "Eh, I thought you very guai & clever one?" I'm not perfect guys, I'm not always the 'smart' type, I can be lazy, I'm totally different from my best friend, fyi.
More things to say, but I'm tired already lol, 11:32PM! I should be sleeping.....
Goodnight
flashbacks of the past [11:33 PM]
_____________