About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Hi all, it has been very long since I've blogged. Just had my last day of lessons for the year today!!
Anyway this week is pretty much insane. 3 and a half hour lessons of Core Geog for 2 days straight (or 3). I think extended programme is much more busier than school day BUT there's a lot of freedom haha. Also, I have to plan next week's CCA camp with my fellow committee members. Lastly, Chinese O level next week!
Lots of preparation have to be done at most by this week. So glad that I can finally take a 'short' break from lessons before getting myself ready for next week's exam. To be honest, I'm very nervous for it because the questions coming out for paper 1 are always unexpected. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I can memorise all these good sentences before Wednesday. I hope I have enough time because I have to go back M'sia during the weekend to attend my cousin's wedding. So, this week is very rushed and time is flying way too fast. By too fast, I mean, REALLY FAST.
Truth to be told.. I really enjoyed being Secondary 3. Last year I was dreading to be a Secondary 3 because I'm gonna be a senior (that's not really a point), adapting new subjects & being separated from friends. Even though I was really busy because of cca and school works, I find myself enjoying. It's like.. you know.. 苦中有甜..? SYF practices, tests, exams, etc. worth it isn't it?
And now I'm dreading to go sec 4 next year. Hope the time can go a little slower during the holidays so that I can study and get myself prepared. Heol.
flashbacks of the past [10:28 PM]
_____________