About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Sunday, December 22, 2013
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO It's me again euhehe.
So you see... 2013 is coming to an end! Let's be real, we're all not ready for 2014. I mean, we're taking O's next year!!!
WAT!!!!
So.. let's enjoy the remaining 11 days till school reopen... hahahahhahahaha I left 4 more homework which i haven't finish yet hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha
R U KIDDING ME.
To sum up 2013, it's really a good year, probably my favourite year I guess. I remember during 2012, I'm like "ohhhhhmygodddd I'm sec 3 next year!11!! I'm so scared!1!! I'll be very stress!1!1! I AM NOT READY" pls, that's probably what I've said every year. Heheh. So.. let's rewind back to the start of the year! :)
CCA Orientation
The start of year, there will be an orientation camp for sec 1, and during one of the day, there will be cca orientation which the sec 1 will go around and find out more about ccas in our school and then choose their ideal one. It was cool, we had to do presentations to introduce guzheng, it was amazing. I had lots of fun performing for the sec 1. But then, some of them looked really sleepy and tired. Oh poor you guys..
Emcee for CNY
Last year, I was nominated to be a emcee for cny. We took around 2 months to come up rehearse and come up a script for this concert. I feel extremely burdened because I can't imagine myself on stage. All I can see is me trembling while holding the mic and forget my lines. (It really turns out like this on that day -_-) However, during our dry run rehearsal, I sprained my ankle. The sprain was pretty bad, I couldn't walk and almost fainted. But then on the concert day, I bear with the pain and tried to walk normally. The experience was good, even though I messed up one part. Because I was blabbering some nonsense, I hope they didn't hear what I said :|
Sec 3 St. John Camp
holy shizzzzzz the. BEST. camp. ever. At first, I was soooooooooooooooo scared because I HATE CAMPS. So I went around to ask my seniors for things to take note during this camp. All of them were like *o* when they talked about this and how fun this camp is. So, I changed my perspective towards this camp, like maybe it isn't that bad. OUR CAMP LEADERS ARE AWESOME. We played some games and introduction... and.... I forgot... When we reached the jetty, we had to wait for verrrrrrrrrry long, some of us fell asleep lol. But when we reached the place, I was like *O* at the place because THE SCENERY IS AWESOME. Well if only I brought my phone along with me (my lock button was spoilt, I can't off my phone, so I left it at home instead :\) We played waterbomb, building of sandcastles, etc. It's really fun and for that 3 days, I really feel that my problems are gone, and just enjoy. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling well on the first day because I had sunburnt (O YES SUNBURN ON FIRST DAY I HATE LIFE. kidding) I had headache during the 'market night' game. So I had to rest at the side with teachers. Uh... Anyway on one of the night in our bunk, there's flying cockroaches. It's really epic hahaha!!! To see the other girls screaming and running around while I lie on the bed with my other friends staring at the cockroaches flying and the other side of the bunk not giving a damn thing and complain for being noisy. but ok... at the thought of cockroaches flying to you is horrifying...... no thanks. Before heading to sleep, one of our camp leader told us her story about her brother I think..? It's really sad and some of our classmates were crying. T_______________T yeah anyway, great experience, I would love to return back to this island again.
SYF
SYF practices are mad...... But I'm glad that it isn't as mad as previous years since the awards and expectations changed. We had practices at night till 9pm and some of us experiences creepy stuffs lol. The school is really creepy at night okay! Anyway, I really like playing around with percussions HAHAHAH it's really cool, so I played with it during our break time. And one of those things I like to do during break time is to lie down on the hall floor (if we had practices in hall) It's comfortable and we sleep when we're tired. Hahaha oops.
6 days before our SYF, we went to watch the Butterfly Lovers at SCH to get the feel of the music (since we're playing the song and teacher keep asking us to put in more feelings into it) AHHAHAHAH it was great.

15th Birthday
A day before my birthday, my best friend asked me out to MBS and turns out to be a birthday surprise from her! She bought me a small cake and made origamis. I am so touched, thank you :') I received many birthday wishes and presents as well, thank you guys. I'm very blessed hehe. PS. Sherlock is very huggable. So fluffy. Ahhhhh I'm so overwhelmed with feels.


Mr Croft farewell :c we'll miss you!
CCE week, extended programme, form class day.
and then lastly, Chinese Orchestra Leadership Camp. I hope we all still keep in contact because the group chat is slowly dying. That's really sad.
OKAYYYYY I shall go and finish up my holiday homework bye.
Merry (advance) Christmas! <3 br="">3>
flashbacks of the past [9:23 PM]
_____________