About Me
[ This Gir| ]
Hello =) Someone here.
[ My Likes ]
Star!
Blue, pink, white.
I love SNSD & Super Junior ♥
[ My fav. pastimes ]
[ My wishes ♥ ]
SNSD Concert on 2012 Feb ♥
Super Junior or SNSD stuffs, yeah xD ♥
[ My favorite place to be in ]
[ Hates ]
Spiders go away.
[ Quotes ]
All our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while,wondering if somewhere,somehow there is someone searching for us.
~~~
Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
~~~
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
~~~
Thursday, January 15, 2015
I am so so so so so so sooooooo frustrated. Ugh!!
It was the release of O level results on Monday and in my own opinion I did far better than I expected, I'm happy with it. Before & during my O's, I have no idea what course I should aim for in poly because really, non of them appeal to me so my friends & I set a goal, which is, to go tampines jc. 13 points!!!
I scored really badly in my prelims, with L1R5 of 25 points. Horrible, really. Well actually I deserved it because I didn't really studied that hard during prelims haha. I had study leave for a week since I scored L1R4 of 19 and below, that's when I told myself to not slack off & really put in real efforts. Despite the study leave, I still went to school everyday at 8am to study, to consult teachers, etc., and then to leave the school at about 6+.
After getting my results, I was really surprised to see that I passed HCL, to get A2 for science & b3 for English! After bonus points I'm just nice qualified for tpjc. Sure, I AM happy, but I'm really frustrated whether to go jc or poly. The reason why it sucks is because I went to poly and jc open houses, went for consulting with the lecturers/teachers, my own teacher, seniors, friends, I'm still confused with what I want. The worst is that I have to make my final decision by 4pm tomorrow. Gah!!! 5 days to make our decision is way too short! Gosh, I can't make up my mind.
I got different opinions from many people, it's just ugh!
My father & sis wants me to go jc because they think it's much better to be in jc. The only thing that matters to them is me entering an university. Well, okay, me too. My brother, however, thinks that I should go poly instead because he knows how tough Jc is.
I'm fine with poly but the school of business needs a lot of group work & presentations which I really really dislike it. I would rather just sit down and read my book/notes, do my own thing & not socialize with people. Yes, that's how introvert I am. Even in secondary school, the word 'project' makes me frustrated because sometimes the people I work with are really stuck up, irresponsible, etc. GPA GPA GPA GPA GPA
I have no clear future, but if you were to ask 'poly or jc?' Scenarios of me being in jc will pop up in my head, i even know what my mind is thinking but lol.
Ahhhhh what should I do!! Most people are telling me jc suits me while some others told me to go for poly. I don't even know what my heart wants, lol. I'm so screwed.
flashbacks of the past [5:58 PM]
_____________